There are 10 items every Contemporary Professional Stylista needs in her Closet! While most of the items we have selected are in black, owning any of them in a variation of tan or brown would be just as productive for your everyday style.
1. Blazer. A great Blazer is versatile. You can go for a casual or professional look, depending on what you pair it with.
2. LBD. The Little Black Dress! Need I say more?
3. Pencil Skirt. The prefect piece to transition from day to night. Happy Hour, here we come!
4. Overcoat or Trench Coat. When it’s cold out you always want something chic and warm to throw on.
5. White Collar Shirt. Another transition piece, in color and style. I recommend sticking to a fit collar shirt, letting you show off your haute physique.
6. Trousers. When your power suit is in the cleaners, a sleek pair of trousers can give off the same vibe– determined, focus, no nonsense!
7. Wide-Leg Trousers. Fun for a relaxing (or blotted) day at work. Bring a little style to your everyday wardrobe, while maintain a feeling of comfort.
8. Leather Skinny Jeans. For those lucky #CPS, who can dress down to work, leather skinny jeans are the way to go!
9. Peep-toe Pumps. The Peep-toe works in any season and adds a sexy punch to any look!
10. Combat Boots. When you’re on the go, sometimes it’s hard to run errands in your beloved 4 inch heels. Maintain the “about my business” look by wearing a pair of haute combat boots!
So, Whats in your Closet?